Monday, December 31, 2007

Father Time - End of 2007!

GOOD BYE- GOOD NIGHT AND
GOOD RIDDANCE 2007!!

It's almost over! Time to kick father time
and 2007 to the curb.
For me personally, 2007 has had it's moments. The
toughest year that I have ever experienced and
some of the most fun times that I ever had. I've lost many friends
this year and have experienced other's losses. Who would have
thought, returning from the 2007 Cubs Camp with some
incredible relationships and one of the coolest experiences
would set me up for the challenge of a lifetime.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
May 2008 be the best year ever for you and your family.
No Matter what Letter you choose....have fun and be Smart!
Ad from 1937!

Three Weeks and Counting!
My health is excellent, attitude is fine.
I'm off to my second Randy Hundley's Cubs Camp '08 and will
look forward to the experience and new friendships.

May 2008 bless you with great experiences, rewarding times,
good friends, success and fortune.

Thank you for your support, friendship and
reading my Cubs Bash Brothers Blog!

Smitty - #34
"Every day on Earth is a Good Day!"
better than the alternative.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Chicago Cubs Blog. I found the blog on Google.

What are Bash Brothers?

Anonymous said...

The Cubs Bash Brothers are a group of high testerone males that played on the same team at the 2007 Cubs Fantasy Camp. See links of Friends of the Bash Brothers and Randy Hundley.

Our bonding went so well we had to come up with a name....so yours truly thought that Cubs Bash Brothers fit.

We have an alumni, and future Bash Brothers....which is all about chemistry. 2008 we will have some rookies that will become one of us.

Thanks for asking.

Smitty