Sunday, December 9, 2007

Six Weeks until Randy Hundley's 2008 Fantasy Camp!

The Suspense is Killing me!
I can't wait!

It's almost here! Time to start stretching, running and not falling, hitting, and throwing. We have six weeks to go...with the holidays somewhere in the middle of all this. I started running
yesterday and driving into my subliminal conscience that I need to slide before the base, not after it.
The proper way to slide!

I HIGHLY recommend that you start your work out and stretching regime sooner
than later.Yesterday's weather in Texas was 81 degrees...today it is 38.

Welcome to Texas in the Winter!
Remember to plan for your holiday season!

Something to Ponder or share with your family at the "holiday" table.

Name the only sport in which the ball is always in possession of the team on defense and the offensive team can score without touching the ball?

.. Baseball.