Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Catch up Time - December 2007


OK.....So I'm a little behind on my blog. Been the toughest year I ever experienced.
Blessed in many ways...but the lessons have been tough.

I started the blog to report on the Fantasy Baseball Camps that I have attended.

So Far...
  • Texas Rangers - Sept 2006
  • Chicago Cubs - January 2007
  • Texas Rangers Stadium - May 2007 -
    Batted .1000 - 2 Singles - 1 Run - 2 RBI's
    in front of a live crowd before a Rangers Game
  • Chicago Cubs - January 2008 - UPCOMING!
The 2007 Cubs Camp was extremely cool! Met some great people who we now term the
Cubs Bash Brothers! We have added to the Bash Brothers for the 2008 camp and part of our alumni have "opted" out. Go figure.

I'll introduce you in the next few weeks to our Bash Brothers and share some pictures with you
from the 2007 camp.

I'll have updates for the January 20-27, 2008 camp when it happens. So I can rub it in the alumni Bash Brothers faces that they should have been there!

All kidding aside, I Thank god every day for my health, my friends, and my new friends the Bash Brothers and.......

most of all, my wife and my sons.. They are my world!

I'm one very fortunate man!

Stay tuned! It will get interesting.

Smitty

No comments: