Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wine! Whine! Whine! Wine!


I appreciate the love for my blog. There is no doubt
I need to update the camp news.
Plus I have sped up the download since some
technology whizzes out there still use dial up modems.

Plans changed and I made it into LAX....and I'm sitting in
the American Airlines club updating the blog and working
on the camp news. Better late than never!

Word is buzzing on the blog...and I don't want to lose the
fandom and interest.
Single Game Cubs tickets go on sale Feb 22nd! It's getting close boys and girls. And the 2008 season will give Sherm something to rant and rave about.Actually watched the movie Fever Pitch on the way to
LA LA Land. Good baseball and chick flick.
Interesting thing is that the Red Sox won the
World Series the year the movie was filmed.
Maybe it's time to film a movie about the
Cubs and Wrigley.
It's 100 hundred years this year.
Time to squish the past.....
Something for Sherm to banter about.
Bartman did get in the way!
I stand corrected.
The torch is passed to Sherm.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we don't need no stinking torches