Wednesday, February 13, 2008

High Five me Baby!! Spring Training is ALMOST here! By a day or Two!

Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil!

The word is out....Smitty's blog is getting
BIGGER, BADDER and more well known every day!
I received an email today that the blog is circulating
thru the Cubs organization due to the wit, creative
pictures and humor.

Riding my coattails, Sherm's banter has been
recognized as interesting and creating
conversation in the clubhouse.
Somebody is smoking something!
There is someone reading Sherm's Blog!?!
Now is the time to sign up for the Fantasy Tournament in October~!
Read the earlier blog entries below. I expect a full roster by
the end of February if not sooner. Sooner if the husbands
can schmooze the wives!

It looks like I will have to attend the camp instead
of buying my mid life crisis car!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be crazy Schmitty....take the car.

Anonymous said...

Only a select few read my blog. THAT'S what makes it so exclusive.

Far as I can tell, I have two, perhaps three, loyal readers.