Sunday, May 25, 2008

Weekend of Faith, Miracles, Belief, Hope and Prayers!

FAITH
A year ago on Memorial Day weekend
my brother had an emergency heart surgery.
Which turned into a heart transplant
with 72 hours to live.
The odds of finding a heart with an exact
match is slim to none with many people
on waiting lists for years. To find a heart that matches
in less than 12 hours is a MIRACLE....and turned me
into a BELIEVER!
Happy Birthday Jeff! For turning 19
a second time in life!

HOPE

I don't get it!
I was getting my faith back on Soriano.
And he drops the ball.
EVEN I caught everything hit to me in
all the camps that I have played in.
Rain! Sleet! Snow and Sun in
Mesa's Center field I caught.
I HOPE this is a minor setback.
PRAYERS!
And now to some serious stuff.
As many of you may or may not know...
Rick Sutcliffe has Colon Cancer.
The Doctor's feel that they have caught
it in time before it spreads.
Rick and his daughter-Shelby
Rick is a CLASS act and one of the
nicest guys that I have ever had the
pleasure of meeting.
Read the story and say a
prayer for Rick and his family.
Rick deserves to be back at camp in 2009.
Thanks to Sean G for the Story.
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/story/634747.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I grew one hell of a beard waiting for this update. Nice job. Hopefully there'll be more this week. Props to your bro.