Saturday, May 3, 2008

Cubs at it again!


Bunch of BS Cubs Fans!
We win today and lose last night.
Bench your Superstar so he
doesn't get the Sammy Sosa disease.
No effort in Left Field....oOooooPss!
It's over my head. Maybe it will
bounce back to me!
I can't catch a fly ball without a
little hop.
I CAN PLAY LEFT FIELD WAY BETTER!
I threw two guys out this year and NO ONE
got more than a Double on me.
I get paid how much to play?
That's right I paid to play!
STUPID ME!
I DON'T SWING AT PITCHES AT MY FEET
I AM TIRED OF THE SORIANO PARADE
ONTO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS!
Let's hang the Cardinals We can win 2 of 3 against
the Redbirds
and we can be in a better mojo!
I AM OFFICIALLY A FAN OF
THIS GENTLEMEN
CLASS ACT!
DISCIPLINED!
PLAYS HARD!
NO HIPPITY HOP THE
EASTER BUNNY IS ON HIS WAY!
GREAT ARM!
CATCHES EVERYTHING AND
TRIES TO CATCH EVERYTHING
ENOUGH SAID!
BENCH SORI-ASS UNTIL HE
GETS GAME ON!


No comments: