Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Heard ya missed me...I'm Back!

HOT OFF THE PRESS!!
Comments from an honorary Bash Brother by association
Badmojo1b:
the Sherm blog has been a letdown so far since it's re-birth

Shermeister the challenge is on....your losing fans.

Ok...Time for a Smitty Rage.
My 2007 stunk....2008 has already been a
pain in my fanny (i.e. Randy Hundley saying)
The last few days I could not update the famous Smitty blog.

My Quote of the week sums it up! I'M BACK AND STRONG,
for at least today.

WHAT IS IN THE WATER THESE DAYS?!?

MORE INFO ON CAMPS SPEEDS AND FEEDS
Which is in FOUR Days!
  • Shower Shoes are important for your
    showering with your favorite Cubs player.
    Too much fungus amungus.
  • Cash....the Camp has Cubs stuff for sale.
    Maybe something special for one of
    your loved ones back home.
  • Bring Advil or Aleve...or...
    You will hurt at some point.
    WARNING! You could end up feeling a little different during
    the camp if you don't
    bring the Advil!
    Most of all Bring Yourself and get ready to play!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

less is more