Sunday, January 20, 2008

2008 CUBS CAMP STARTS TODAY!

WATCHOO LOOKING AT?!?


The 08 Bash Brothers are being coached by
HALL OF FAMER Billy Williams and
Carmen Fanzone
TWO CLASS ACTS!
Should be a blast....

Something to ponder....if you are planning on
attending a camp with your buddies....
ALWAYS call and email a few days
before the camp to check to make sure
everyone is on the roster....
We lost John Southsider to Rick Sutcliffe's team
and had to trade for Charlie A and Rick M that
had originally secured a position with us.
PANIC ATTACK!
Where's the Xanyx!?

Doctor Broken Heart is
on the team!

This weekend I was out of commission!
Considering I spent my time laffing my butt of
with one of the funniest guys in the world!
CARL LaBOVE~!
CARL and I go back a long ways to the days of the late Sam Kinison
Carl and Sam were the best of friends....
and I'm honored to call Carl one of my best
friends...I'm sorry...Carl is Family.

Check out Carl's web site and Myspace blog.
YEAH! WE ARE HERE!

Stay tuned to more action packed updates and pictures.
Ken Carl is the talented photographer of the 08 Cubs Camp.
Due to his many incredible pictures from the 07 Camp.
He was awarded the honor of having the 08 camp all
to his yeetle self. Congrats Ken!

No comments: