Friday, October 31, 2008

I went on Hiatus! Cubs...Depressing!


What a dissapointment!
I thought I would come back on Halloween.
At least Halloween is fun.

Sherm is presenting the Shermies.
And I did not win one.

Baseball season is over.
Fantasy Camp 2009 is around the corner.

Due to our great economic conditions in this country, it looks
like I will have to pass.

Then again, it is the 40th anniversary of the '69 Cubs and
the 25th anniversary of the '84 Cubs.
We can all sit around and talk about losing....
reminiscing of the 2008 Cubs.

What fun for $4 grand!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suggest we all go to fantasy fantasy camp. That means we don't play. It means we go to Phx and drop in at camp to watch Doc play. And we stay in a nicer hotel. We still see baseball, we just don't play. And we save about $3200.

shermrants said...

"It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop."

Confucius may have said that. Local traffic cops disagree.

Anonymous said...

thats it? thats the whole update?

Anonymous said...

You may as well spend all the money you can now, it will only get worse. Besides if you get lucky and hit with a line drive and it kills you, you don't have to pay off the credit card.

Come to Jamacia, I mean Phoenix, play ball, worry about how (or if) to pay for it later.