Monday, June 16, 2008

AS PROMISED! UPDATE! HUG ME!

The Blog is updated!
No Worries.
I know you miss me.
Jim Edmonds has been catching alot of balls lately.
Some days he steps up - other days he does not.
On the Cardinals, Edmonds was rumored to
sing "I got the world in my hands"

Obviously he isn't lying.
Add your own caption!

"Is that a Bat in your hand or you
Happy to see me?"

On a up note! Rick Sutcliffe is back in
the ESPN booth!
Congrats to Rick.
He looks a little thinner and I hope that
he will be at the 2009 camp!
WELCOME BACK RICK!
Rick with Groupie
Johnny B

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no way the update happens today.

Anonymous said...

which one is Sutcliffe?

Anonymous said...

if this is a "massive" update, I am on my upstairs to tell the Mrs. about my "massive" Johnson.