Saturday, April 5, 2008

And.....the Season started, April Fools Day is Over, and....!!?!

First of all...Yeah...Whatever. I'm back
Second...my bud Greg Porter.
Sent down to Triple AAA Yankees.
Had a great spring considering the pressure
of a Rookie baseball "Rock Star"



Sitting in the 'burbs of Chicago waiting to get my
'07 taxes done. By the way a plug for
Barrington Financial Services.
You don't have a great tax and financial adviser...
Have I got the guy for you!
WAIT! Lo' and behold the Cubs come back to
beat the 'Stroholes 9-7.
Check Sherm's blog out for more happy whining!
Vent time! What is gong on with the gas prices!
$3.57 in Chicago...$3.16 in Texas where we make
the damn stuff!
This is what my piggy bank looks like!
I'm supposed to have $$ in here.
I was asked by my Financial Adviser if
I was going to take out an equity loan
for Gas!

And your wondering what is happening to all the $$
all these Sheik's are making?
They don't need butt wipers!
Or a Gold plated Toilet...

No! How about an Audi built in Silver.
Bend Over - I'll Drive!

Brewers played the Cubs this week!

Good to see the Brewers cheerleaders were
out in full force.


Meet my last 90 days....
Forget the Lemons!
Anyone care to join me?

As my Grandmother used to say....
Thanks for missing me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bad week or sumfin? Got lemons twisted and yo Grandma makn peace.